We are currently looking for the following positions:
PPC Account Manager
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, Amazon, Facebook and other biddable platforms for a variety of clients
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC / biddable industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Work on multiple projects at once, sometimes under pressure and tight deadlines
- Social media (Facebook) paid media management a plus
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Preferably in Marketing or Math based major.
- Experience working in primary PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, Amazon)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills, i.e., the ability to identify trend data.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task while driving results.
- Excellent oral, presentation and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and eagerness to work as a member of the team while providing ownership.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
Graphic & Web Designer
- Research, plan and execute design compositions for clients across a wide range of industries
- Design highly responsive user interface layouts while ensuring the content logically flows from one step to the next.
- Adapt to design & advertising tactics with knowledge of the latest in digital marketing trends to remain relevant in this competitive industry
- Establish priorities-based availability of resources and design requirements.
- Prepare designs, artwork and other visuals in support of client needs and consistent with design standards.
- Determine required resources, schedule and make other required production arrangements.
- Oversee production process to ensure quality standards are met.
- Review final product with users; ensure user satisfaction.
- Maintain ongoing awareness of graphic design industry trends and developments.
- Design and execution of scalable, cross-functional digital campaigns for our three main market channels
- Design for the digital space with understanding of the unique challenges of digital and mobile platforms.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Adobe Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Familiar with print production/file preparation
- Familiar with digital design programs and applications
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Sophisticated design sense
- Ability to take project from concept to finish product
- Well-organized, possessing superior attention to quality and detail
- Ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Open to constructive feedback
- Familiar with WordPress
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of CSS and HTML with responsive web design